Need Help - please read!

CodyKauffman

Hello everyone, my name is Cody Kauffman. My mom passed away from lung cancer about a year and a half ago, her name was Sharon Jo Kauffman. She posted a lot on this site frequently under the name Sharonjo. I'm currently in my senior year of high school and am working on my senior project, for which I choose the topic of drug companies and natural medicines. My mom lived for almost five years with stage four lung cancer, she was told she would, most likely, live no longer than six months. She credited it all to the Vitamin C transplants she decided to receive even though drug companies said it wouldn't work. She mad trips to Florida frequently to receive these treatments, and it became so well known that there were articles published in Florida about her road to remission due to the Vitamin C. I was wondering if she ever sent any of you these articles, I need to get a hold of them and the name of the doctor so I can ask him questions. Sadly when she died we gave away her computer without thinking what was on it. I would appreciate any kind of help anybody can give.

Thanks much,

Cody Kauffman

Hi Cody,

Good to hear from you,sorry to read about your mother,I am quite new to the site and didnt get to know your mother.I clicked on the members box at the top of this page,I then typed Sharonjo into the members name box and clicked,up came your mo0thers details,she joined LCSC in August 15th 2006,and she posted 1144 times- plently of opertunities,for you to browse through her posts,and gather material for your project,also time just to enjoy reading her posts,happy reading.

Hi Cody,

Me again,part two,I followed this up for you in the list of members,your mum appears on page 72,I just clicked on her name,up comes her details,click on see all posts and up they come,to read each one click on the above jump to button,there you have a treat in store,happy reading.

Hi Cody,

I do not have the info you request, but wnted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. You see, I met your mother a few times. We have a group from the Phila/surrounding area who belong to this site and meet occasionally in King of Prussia for lunch. Your mother had lunch with us a few times. In fact, we even met your uncle too. She brought hom along one time. I was deply saddened when I heard about your mom. She had done well for so long I was betting she would be able to be one of the lucky ones to beat this terrible disease.

I will research a bit to see if I can figure out the answer to your question. In the meantime, know your mother was so loved here and was inspirational to many of us. Bless you and your family - my thoughts and sympathy to you all. Good luck with your project.

Kasey

Hi there,

I didn't know your Mom. Too new to the site. But I agree with Eric, you can search for her posts by doing what he said. You should be able to get all her posts this way.

Wishing you the best with this. Never heard of this Vitamin C solution, so I'm going to research it too! Thank you.

MI Judy

Hi Cody,

I, like Kasey, remember your Mother. In fact, I may have met you. I was at your house to pick up your Mother to go out for lunch at the Kitchen Bar in Abington. It was a fun day. Do you still have all the animals?

As others have said, you can search all of your Mother's posts on this site. I know your Mother would be very proud of you choosing this subject. I hope you get an A+.