FRIDAY'S AIR!

jaminkw

Morning All! Got 2/3 of the way thru the Air and lost it. I've learned this laptop is too big for my air desk and every once in awhile it goes tilt and that's it.

Will cross yesterday off my calender. Just suffice it to say, it sucked big time. I read all of Thurs Air and can't respond to each of you but want to say I love being able to keep up with each of you and what's going on in your life even if I'm not posting.

Stan and I had a very early conversation about the upcoming trip. He wasn't surprise when I said I didn't know if I'd make it or not. His answer is to help me get ready and I really appreciate that but he knows little of what's involved with the office. Besides, I'm most concerned I won't enjoy it anyway.

Annette, I'm telling myself a stop on I95 in VA on the way back could be a great incentive to make this trip. Might not be a weekend, how are you for lunch? Impossible to say until well into the trip but it could be an early supper. And Kasey, I'm not going to make it to Lancaster but wish we could met again. We could see about a meet half-way if I thought I'd have a car. Will have to wait and see.

Bruce, you showed up just in time. I was going to spill the beans about the baby. You will be a great grandfather--and one with a farm and animals, WOW.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

It is Friday - yeah - is it 5 yet? Ok a little early to be asking that already. Not much in the way of plans for the weekend - pretty hard since I'm on house arrest - wait a minute - that's not me it's the kid - this is not fun anymore!BUT - tonight -- tonight will be good Both Richmond Teams Play in the basketball tournaments tonight. Keith bought me a Sweet Sixteen Teeshirt - but I wore my "I bleed Black and Gold" shirt. Needless to say the City is going crazy. My University is in the tournament for the first time ever - VCU Virginia Commonwealth University and they the University of Richmond also made it.

Judy - I am excited that we can get together - - It won't matter what time you roll through town I work very close to 95 and don't really live all that far so no matter when you want to get together would be fine with me. I will pm my phone number to you.

Well it's Friday - I was gonna sneak out of work a little early today but the administrative assistant just hobbled in here with a hurt back so I'm betting she won't make the whole day. I really do need a vacation day - now even Saturday doesn't count because someone comes by your house before noon to check on the kidlet. Sigh - nap anyone.

Check in later,

Annette

Good morning. Still windy and rainy here. Judy I sure hope you feel better soon and can make your trip. I know what it is like to want to go but dread it because you don't feel well.

I think I am going to have to give in and admit that I probably have a bad gallblader. I have been having a lot of problems with bad gas and heartburn. It gets so bad that both of my sides and both breasts hurt. I can feel it from mid stomach to my back. Everything I eat or drink causes it to flare up. Strange thing is that when I am in bed I don't feel it and I sleep good. My crazy body always has something going on but I can't complain. I see people with so much more to deal with.

We had some excitement last night just before dark. I heard a helicopter and looked out and at first it just kept circling then it hovered over our parking lot. Then the police cars started going back and forth. First thing you know I saw a police car come in our parking lot and then one passed under my window with the search dog. Someone said that a car was stolen but why were they looking for someone on foo? I guess I will learn more this morning. I think Linda may have spoken to them. I just locked myself in my apartment just in case.

Well I have to run. I need to eat something but do dread the results of that.

Good morning, everyone!

It was 63 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 87. Our south wind is back, but not howling like it did Monday and Tuesday, at least not yet.

Eric, it seems to be a tough time for workers here, too, as the Wisconsin state employee thing reminds us. I would really like to hear Libby's take on the whole thing, but she seems to have disappeared on us. Maybe she'll show up again after April 15?

Lillian, that police helicopter with the spotlight reminded me of my ride to work yesterday morning. I passed a neighborhood with one over it, and police cars going in and out. I never did hear what it was about.

Big surprise, I'm planning a little fishing and a little bike riding for the weekend. Annette, I've heard people refer to their spouses as "the old ball and chain", but never their nephew.....LOL.

Congrats, Grandpa Bruce! Have a great day, all!

Oh my, Bud - you got me....and my tack isn't very sharp today cause I had to think about it before I got it - talk about rusty humor. (LOL tack, rusty humor - that was funny.)

So I'm gonna right that one down in the book. Bud - 1 point - got me - must get even - somehow some way when you least expect it and it will probably be an accident on my part being that my tack is rusty - and someone will probably have to point it out to me that I got you back - but I will get my humor back on the right path.

Who am I kidding -

Annette

Annette, I've heard people refer to their spouses as "the old ball and chain", but never their nephew.....LOL.

and my tack isn't very sharp today cause I had to think about it before I got it - talk about rusty humor. (LOL tack, rusty humor - that was funny.)
Yes, Annette, that was VERY funny.

Lily, I'm there with you. Nothing like feeling hungry and knowing when you eat, you are going to feel lousy.

Judy in KW

It's Friday, not that it matters. Hubby is working all weekend, 12-hour shifts. He only has two 8-hour shifts next week, the rest, through Sunday, are 12's. Doesn't look like he'll have a day off for at least seven weeks, wonder if he'll get holiday pay for Easter, Good Friday, etc.

For me, I'm working on a supervised diet. Last day of my cleanse, I've lost 3.8 pounds since Tuesday. Wahoo, diet to start in full tomorrow, weighing and measuring and checking off the list what I'm eating... Shakes, with not a burger in sight! I'm signed up for 10 weeks, guess we'll see how it goes...

Friday. Just another day...

Hugs back to you Katie. Wish I could take some of that weight and carry it for you for just a little while. Don't know though, that "d" word has me weak as a kitten.

Becky, good luck with your diet. I did that weighing and measuring and recording on the computer before. It really worked but was so time consuming. Hope you haven't buried all those farmhands. You're gonna need help on the farm lol.

Nite all.

Judy in KW

Hey all, sorry to not be here. Life is tough right now. At Gilda's club we have two young ment with advannced lung cancer. They are in rough shape and it made me really sad yesterday.

In addition, a friend of mine was just diagnosed with Prion disease and is dying. She is 40. It's just breaking my heart to think of her husband and two young boys.

Ack. I haven'tbeen able to stay caught up here. Just know you all are in my hearts and my prayers.

It's going to be okay.

MI Judy