Prayers for my mom...

niececola

Hello friends,

As some of you may know, my mom has not been feeling that great lately, but was strong in spirit. Things have gotten progressively worse for her in the last few days, she has not been able to get out of bed without severe pain. The pain is still in the lower half of her body and now near her right shoulder. We have been blessed that her brain MRI came back clear and her blood work was good, but very nervous about these new aches and pains. She is scheduled for a bone scan on Wednesday. Please include my mom, Sharon, in your prayers. And if you have some extra time, please also include my brother, SIL and father as well. We are all a little emotional right now and struggling with how to deal with all of this. I was not the nicest daughter this weekend to my father, and I have asked for forgiveness, but I worry that I am making things worse for him.

I also wanted to let you know that my mom was accepted into her clinical trial and will be getting Genasense and Taxotere. I pray this is the cure we are all so desperately waiting for.

Blessings,

Denise

Denise,

First I want to send you a hug. It is so hard to be nice all the time when you are under so much stress. I have had those moments with both my mom and dad. My mom was bedridden with constant pain and they found compression fractures in her back due to osteoperosis.

I will be praying for your mom that her bone scan comes back clean and that she finds renewed strength. Your whole family will also be in my prayers. I too know how difficult this can be on the entire family, my dad, brother and I are constantly struggling.

All my best,

Andrea