Wall of memory

cathy

I just visited the wall of memory. It was so beautiful I cant stop crying. Rick you did a great job. I cant seem to put my dad there yet as bad as I want to cant seem to find the courage to do it. My heart breaks every time I try. His birthday is coming up maybe I'll try then..

Cathy, I think your Dad's birthday would be an excellent time for this. You know, we are such a family here that it's so nice to go there and "visit" the lost loved ones and to admire the wonderful tributes that have been given in their honor. I was so happy when I added my Dennis to the wall. I now feel like he's here with me when I use this forum. It's so nice when I'm having a bad day at work just to be able click on wall and there is my Dennis....very comforting in a strange sort of way! I sincerely hope you are finding peace and some happy times here and there. I know how very crushed you were by your father's death. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Hi Cathy,

I'm having trouble as well, putting a tribute to my Mom in the Wall of Memory. I just can't seem to find the words I want to use. I am one step closer though, as I scanned, cut and resized a photo of Mom that will work. Hopefully the words will come soon.

Faylene

Dear Cathy and Faylene,

It's all very normal not wanting to see your parents name on a (Memory Wall). At least soooo soon after they have passed. But, when the time is ready, you'll do it and you'll do a wonderful memorial to them. It's will hurt at first, but then you'll feel honored in time to come to be able to share your loved one with the WORLD!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS to you BOTH)))))))))))))))))))

I too have just come from the Wall of Memory. Its wonderful. With help from Rickey I got my Kenneth on there. Bless you. Now I feel each time I visit he is with me though I know he will always be with me. But now all who visit will see my partner who I shared 23 years with. He was a great person to me and all who knew him. I want to thank each and all for being great listeners for me when I have my moments. And being there with your words of kindness and strength. May all of us stand together and remember those we love and know one day we will be with them again....Peace & Love