Mally

Mally

Just wondering about Tom ...is he on holidays ? Havent seen him on here for a while ..miss his interaction and positivity that he brings to the forum .

I guess being xmas time its nice to take a break and susan has been quiet too but i hope they are enjoying the holidays

Mally,

You get your break “down under in the summer” while we freeze. Am in Kentucky visiting family and compared to Texas, it is brutally cold. Snow possible!

Hope you had a grand Christmas and celebrate a wonderful New Year!

Stay the course. 

Tom

Glad your enjoying your break Tom and i often think id like to experience a white xmas but then id probably hate being so cold 

We're having a white Christmas in Portland. We do get some snow here almost every year, but this is only the 6th time since records have been kept that we've actually had it on Christmas. Unfortunately, neither the city nor we as individuals are very well prepared for snow and so a lot of people's plans for the day had to be cancelled or radically changed. So we got our white Christmas and now we're grumbling about it. The roads are still icy- a friend with 4-wheel drive was able to get here today and we hope things will be back to normal tomorrow. I hope you all had a good holiday! Mine was actually fine, even if it wasn't what we had planned.

Bridget O

Our day was 33degrees celcius so very warm for outside but we had a lovely family xmas day 

Archived