New Beth 506

Beth 506

Hi Beth, 

You're scared and crying. That shows that you're normal. It's a shock to be told that you have this disease. You'll probably have a lot of moments. But you can get through it (although you may have times when you wonder if you will) . This forum is a good place to find information, support and hope. Let us know how we can help.

Bridget O

Beth 506  All the above are the proper things are being done to give the doctor a better understanding had my petscan done yesterday the final piece of the puzzle and the Doc will have a complete understanding and relay that information to you prior to treatment. This is my second time around at this.  lol

Hi, Beth.  I cried, I screamed, I was speechless - it's an overwhelming diagnosis. It absolutely shakes you to your core.  But we have had so many advances in treatment in the last 3-4 years, and those treatments are making a difference.  Do you have someone to accompany you to your appointments? Because there is so much information coming at you, it's nice to have a second set of ears to take in the information.

Let us know if you have any questions or just want to vent.  We've all been where you are.  Keep us posted.

Archived