New here

pinball

Hi, everyone; I am new to these Lungevity forums but, not to lung cancer. I was diagnosed in 2014 with stage 4, adenocarcinoma. My last treatment was in 2016, hoping to learn a lot from others here. 

katb

A stage IV survivor. Great! Glad to see you here. You'll give hope to many. Could you tell us something about your journey and treatment? I'm stage IV also. Diagnosed in January 2017.

Judy M

Hello, Judy and thank you. Diagnosed at 3a, had surgery first then, chemo combo followed by a month of daily radiation treatments. First scan afterwards revealed new nodule in other lung plus mets to brain, giving me a stage 4 diagnosis. More chemo but side effects put me in hospital so they stopped that chemo. Brain radiation treatments followed and I am still getting scans.

Hi katb and welcome. Glad to see you here.  If you have questions or want specific kinds of inforation or support, let us know. You probably know a lot you can share with the rest of us also. 

Bridget O

Thank you, Bridget O. I am looking forward to learning from others experiences and hope I can be of use to others as well.

Archived