2nd round of chemo done.

Robert  A.

Hello group, It's been around 21 days since I last checked in. Yesterday was round 2 of chemo therapy, the 1st round went smooth with minor effects. The worst of it was a little constipation but other than that no problems. I hope 2nd round is just as uneventful. Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and much success with you treatments.

Hi Robert-

Nice to hear that the moving along.  If you can find Alysias Organic  Oatmeal Cookie Bites they can help with constipation.  They’re loaded with fiber and work just as well as Miralax.  How’s your wife’s cough doing, any better?  
Michelle

1 hour ago, Rower Michelle said:

Hi Robert-

Nice to hear that the moving along.  If you can find Alysias Organic  Oatmeal Cookie Bites they can help with constipation.  They’re loaded with fiber and work just as well as Miralax.  How’s your wife’s cough doing, any better?  
Michelle

Thanks Michelle, my wife's cough comes and goes. When she got a bad case  she got sore so now when she feels an attack coming on she puts on one of those back brace things which gives her support and she says it works.

Archived