Tell Me Something Good!

LUNGevityKristin

There's a lot going on right now. But in spite of the social distancing and quarantines, a lot of good is still happening. Today we are launching "Tell Me Something Good!" and would love for you to share your good news - big or small - with us. Click the link for all of the details.
https://lungevity.org/news-blogs/tell-me-something-good

We can't wait to share uplifting stories from our community with you!

tell me something.png

I got to talk to my dad last night for 10 minutes! He is in an adult family home, so it is hard to get through to him on the phone and he's not much for talking on the phone anyway.  He calls my mom everyday, but apparently didn't have my phone number to call me, so my mom gave it to the nurse...five minutes later, he called!  He has dementia, but has been doing really well the last few weeks, so the conversation was less one sided.  He told me he is sick of hearing about this CORVID-13 stuff, or whatever it's called - lol!  I am hoping this will become a regular routine now that he has my phone number 😄

Something good!

It is a bright, sunny, cloudless day in Rockwall, Texas and the forecast is for a temperature of 86 degrees.  Hummingbirds just showed up at the feeder I put up yesterday. Spring is busting all over in Texas!

Archived