Sign in to follow this  
sdharlow

2nd time through

Welcome and very sorry to learn of your recurrence.

You may wish to tell us the type of lung cancer you had as a result of your lobectomy. Going forward, those of us with your type of lung cancer may be positioned to help you understand treatments and side effects.

Take your time and read about us on Forums and Blogs. I had 5 recurrences in my treatment history. I do hope your recurrence is quickly resolved.

Stay the course.

Tom

Welcome! I'm dealing with a post-lobectomy recurrence, too, though mine looks to be more extensive (biopsy in a week, then we'll know more).

This is a great group--I've been around since my first diagnosis/surgery in 2017. There is a TON of collective experience here, as well as a lot of encouragement and support. 

Very sorry about your situation--it really sucks when things have been going well, to get this kind of news. But you're in the right place--glad you're here.

Hello and welcome. Glad you found us. I had a lobectomy in 2016 and had my first recurrence in 2017. My recurrence was in a lymph node in my aortic arch so I had chemo and radiation; it couldn't be addressed surgically. I wasn't too surprised when I had this recurrence because the surgeons found cancer in my lymph nodes during my lobectomy.

Please keep us posted and let us know how you are.