Hi Fay....I'm still here.

cathyr

Hi Fay,

Sorry if I worried you. I had a bad cold for over a week and had to have chemo delayed. The coughing drove me crazy. My poor rib cage is still sore.

Anyway, it's not all bad. One of my best friends flew in to see me last Mon.,Tues, and Wed. We did lots of shopping therapy. I did lots better with the last chemo. My doctor switched me to an anti-nausea med called Emend (not sure of the spelling). It was fantastic. No side affects at all. My energy level was good and I have already gained back the 8 lbs. I lost the first week of chemo.

I am very excited to be going back to L.A. for 3 weeks. I'm going to have my 3rd session in L.A. The oncologist from San Diego and Los Angeles have coordinated it so I could do this. I miss my home a lot and am really looking forward to going home.

The other exciting thing is that I got tickets to go to the Oprah Winfrey After the Oscar show in L.A. on March 1st. It's going to be live from the Kodak theater where the Oscars will be handed out the night before. I adore Oprah and think she's a gift to human kind.

Anyway, I still check the boards when I can to keep up with things. I have thought about you and say my prayers all the time for a complete recovery for us all!

CathyR