MAIN PAGE LCSC

Connie B

Hi All,

Just wanted to share with every that Rickey has OUTDONE himself ONCE AGAIN on updating the LCSC MAIN PAGE! It's OUTSTANDING!! GOOD JOB RICKEY, and KATIE TOO! PLEASE members, take a few minutes and go check it out. In the mean time, I am going to do some serious SHOPPING on the MAIN PAGE!!! :D:D:D

Best wishes to ALL,

Connie,

Congratulations on becoming a member of the board. I have already purchased a tote bag and will probably buy one for each of my daughters.

I don't know if this is possible, but I have been donating to LCSC and want to know if the finances will be available, what is coming in, what is going out. Not necessay, just curious.

I would love to see this group become the Susan B. Komen of LC. We need it.

Ginny

Ginny,

Thank you. I was MORE then HONORED to become an offical Lung Cancer Survivors Board Member. I will do my BEST to be a team member with Rickey, Katie, Becky, and Estrea in making LCSC a NUMBER ONE Non for Profit Organization. We are very dedicated in helping lung cancer patients/caregivers.

As for the Finance part of LCSC, yes, that I am aware of ALL Non-profit organizations must make finances available to the public. I'm not 100% sure if this will be on our Main Board, or how we will do this as of yet. But, I do know if you request it, we WILL provide it! :)

Thank you again Ginny for ALL your LOVE AND SUPPORT and for your generous donations. I hope some day we will be like Susan B. Komen's organization TOO!! I see know reason why that can't BE!

God Bless and again, THANK YOU!