Kind of a gross question so pass if your squeamish

Kamoto

Anyone on Tagrisso or just finished radiation chemo who is male have semen issues?  Mine seemed to have some blood in it a month back but it’s getting worse.  Today was very brown.  Zero symptoms outside of that.  I see oncologist for checkup on Friday so I can report, and I’ll probably call accredo and speak to pharmacist

I’m not squeamish- brown is usually “old” blood so maybe whatever is going on down there is healing. Glad you’re getting it checked out. Suzan

I wonder about adding a urologist to your cadre of caregivers. I’m learning that, despite my first impulse to attribute everything to LC or Tagrisso, not everything is. This might be one of those times. 

(I don’t there’s much to be squeamish about after being on the lung cancer rodeo.)

K

Thanks to both of you.  Zero other symptoms.  And a PET scan covers the bladder and urethra I'm guessing, but will not cover the testicles.  Seems like a Ultrasound is used to scan the testicles for cancer.  Seems that Lung Cancer can metastasize to the testicles, but that would seem out of place given that Tagrisso has wiped out the brain, rib and back tumors.  As I've posted, I seem to have multiple cancers (Stage IV Lung as well as Stage II Esophagus), of completely separate origin.  I can't imagine having a third cancer as that would be my signal that I'm doomed.  Other than this new weird phenomenon, I vacationed for two weeks in Florida and I've generally felt great over the last few months.  My weight has gone up, about ten pounds, but I was still looking very good on the beach for a 58 year old guy.    

Huh— I’ve never heard of LC metastasizing to the testicles, but hey, LC does what it wants. 

That weight gain is marvelous— congratulations!

You, my friend, are too determined to be doomed. Keep us posted.