Catching Up

Judy M2

Hi everyone, I haven't been checking in for a few months. My husband became disabled last year and I was the caregiver this time. But he has had surgery and is completely recovered. It was a long haul, for sure. 

I'm sorry I couldn't attend the Hope Summit. I always appreciated the virtual conferences. 

I'm still doing well and continue to be NED. I've been on Tagrisso for 38 months now (after chemo and radiation). When I was first diagnosed, I didn't think I'd be around at 70, but I will reach that milestone next month. 

I was so sorry to read that Justin passed away. He and @Izzywent through so much and yet they were so supportive of everyone here. Izzy, if you read this, my condolences to you and the family. 

Judy,

Thanks for the update and the good news about your husband and Tagrisso. Great to learn of good news in this disease when we encounter a loss like Justin's. 

Stay the course.

Tom

Judy! 

I was recently wondering how you are doing. So glad to hear you continue to be well, and that your husband is now well, too. Enjoy these spring-summer days.

Karen