Enjoying the bonus years

I’m an adenocarcinoma stage iv  survivor in my 5th bonus year thanks to Keytruda and highly compatible body chemistry. Lucky to have few side effects so far on this journey … I’m 74 and looking forward to another 10 years. 

This bonus time blessed me with 6 great grand children: 4 boys and 2 girls; few more trips to Europe plus annual visits with friends and family from Seattle to the Keys, Maine to San Diego with stops in between. Gotta go when we can go right? 

Deeply appreciate your support, empathy, hints, and camaraderie. Hope my own prayers, strength and guardian angels might help others along the way. 

C2Morrow,

What a great user-name.  Congratulations on your progress and I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing the future updates.  This year's scans will mark my 5th year and if all goes well I can join your 5-year club.  :)

Lou

If you mean me, I don’t get my scans until August.  But I’m hopeful for another good set of scans.

Lou

Edivebuddy, radiologist set it for 90 days instead of 60. I’ll get update end of Feb. No headaches, visual changes. Otherwise okay. TY for asking - you too? 

Exactly except 180 days.  19 the first 3 years .  Hoping to only need 6 the second 3.  No edema this time after upping the Boswellia dose back to 4800. 1200 mg c

You are having visual changes?

None at all and no headaches. Feeling punk getting over a cold but not even a lot of coughing.