New MRI term.

Recent MRI was nearly as perfect as I could hope for.  I read the scan and looked the same as the last.  So much so I didn't worry to much about the radiologists report. I did read it right before my radiation oncology appointment and it was as clean as I had hoped except one new term. partially empty sella. This is when the pituitary gland does not fill the sella.  Looks just like my last MRI. They're not that worried about it. For now I'm content with the age explanation but I'll be asking for an ACHT blood test next infusion.  50 bucks at LabCorp if he baulks.

Oh and just got my results back from a sleep apnea study.  Severe sleep apnea.  Stopped breathing an average of 37.7 times an hour.  Looks like a CPAP is on it's way here.  Maybe that will help the immunotherapy induced fatigue.

Glad to hear that your mri was good. I was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and have a cpap machine. It takes a little to get used to but I do sleep better. 

Congrats on the MRI results and also catching the sleep apnea before it does real damage.

Lou

I will be looking up the sella situation. Maybe you’ll explain the connection between that and the blood test you want?

Congrats on the rest of the MRI results!🥳

ACHT  adrenocorticotropic hormone , is produced in the pituitary gland.     I'm  now thinking give the CPAP a bit to  work its magic and see.  Sleep apnea and pituitary problems can be connected and can also be connected to immunotherapy.  But my wife says I've had sleep apnea for years but was too stubborn to get it checked out.  And that can lead to pituitary issues as well.

Well, now, isn't that interesting. I've been treated for severe sleep apnea for a decade or so. I like your idea of seeing what your body can do with some solid sleep.