Thinking of....

Fay A.

Carleen (it is good to hear from you, Dear One), and Shelliemac, and DeanCarl, and CathyR, and all of TBones sisters, and the list goes on and on. I'm not sleeping much these days (stress levels are really high right now), so I'm not the sharpest tack on the bulliten board. I seem to be more reactive than proactive.

I just want you to know that I miss you and I'm thinking of you, and I hope that things are going well in your worlds.

Fay,

I hope your stress levels get better very soon and you will be smiling and sleeping. Is your eye still feeling ok? I don't know about all the other folks you mentioned, but I got a PM from Dean on Thurs.

God bless you,

Peggy

P.S. I really did laugh so loud when I read your "coming to take me away" post, that my dogs woke up barking. I had to go shush them before they woke up hubby.

Fay,

Thanks for thinking of me and the rest! I know YOU know that lack of sleep only serves to increase the stress so hopefully you can find a way to get that particular cycle turned around soon.

All is as well as can be expected in my world. Good days and bad days, but more good than bad so I'm not complaining.

Take care!

Dean

I thank you too for thinking of me. I am still in limbo as far as a dx on my husband. He is still in the hospital today for more testing. A new battery of tests starts today at 9 am so maybe today we will find out whats wrong.

I wish we could all get together and be there physicially for support when one of our family members here needs them.

i will hold on for you if you do the same for me.

On behalf of TBone's sisters, thanks so much for thinking of us as well. I'm so sorry you're not sleeping well . . . as I tell my two little girls, just close your eyes, think happy thoughts, and BE STILL!! Sounds easy, but I know it's not.

I read your other post about your doctor's comments concerning the tumor on your eye, and it just about made my blood boil. But then again, Snowflake's response did make some sense (but I hate it when that happens when I've got a good "mad" happening!). Anyway, what struck me most vividly was that you were there alone. We won't let TBone do any of this alone (whether he wants to or not!) and I'd give anything to be there for you, Elaine, and all the others. Please know that I'm there in spirit, even if not in person. But I guess my "testimony" wouldn't be very valuablein that case, would it?! :lol::lol:

Love and Blessings,

TeeTaa