Chemotherapy May Boost Survival For More Lung Cancer Patient

Rich, I so much appreciate all the helpful links you post. I'm so glad we have people like you and John and Hebbie (I'm sorry I can't think of other names) who follow these online medical reports and pop them out here to us. Maybe some others will chime in here and we can give some great big recognition to everyone who feeds us with information like this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

God bless you,

Peggy

Guest bean_si (Not Active)
Rich, I so much appreciate all the helpful links you post. I'm so glad we have people like you and John and Hebbie (I'm sorry I can't think of other names) who follow these online medical reports and pop them out here to us. Maybe some others will chime in here and we can give some great big recognition to everyone who feeds us with information like this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

God bless you,

Peggy

I can't tell you how many times I've thought the same thing, Peggy. Thanks for reminding me that when we feel thanks, we should say thanks.

Cat

Peggy,

Compared to what the people with cancer on here do, I relatively do nothing. People like you who reach out to people when they are getting bad scans or whatever are the real heros. My mom was like that.

Take care

God bless

John