fund raiser

RAY A

I am involved in a fund raiser called "RELAY FOR LIFE" As of today with the help of my fellow workers, friends and family I have raised over $1,200.00 towards fighting cancer. My heart was touched by the outpour of generosity that I have received. When I started this drive I was expecting to raise 1/10th of this amount. The showing of how many people care for my well-being meant more to me most of all. As you may have heard on the news, we are making great strides towards beating this dreadful disease with new treatments and therapy. But also you must know we still have a long way to go.

Thank you and God bless you all.

I feel this is some good news.

Excellent Ray ! I just left my Docs office a while ago with info on the Relay For Life here in my area. I will participate and be a part of this as it sounds like a very positive thing to do. I do have a story to relate to you about this that really touched me. I have been divorced for 3 years. I have 2 children. I have a 14 yo daughter and a 12 yo son. I have an excellent relationship with my ex wife and my kids. I try my best to stay involved and updated on all their activities but there is something that my daughter has been involved in the last 2 years that i dint know about. Her along with my ex sister in law have had a team in the relay for life and have raised several thousand dollars over the last 2 years. I didnt find this out until last week ! I am so proud of her. I telephoned her earlier today when i got back with all the info and i am going to be part of her team along with my son and some other close family. This means ALOT to me and im welling up with tears as i type this. I am starting to believe the old saying that coincidences are Gods way of remaining anonymous. I will proudly walk the lead lap with other survivors. I will also tell my daughter how proud i am of her. This is a special kid i have and i will cherish every minute of time i spend with her.

Greg