Thought for the weekend

Jana_W

Hi all

It seems that there has been alot of ups and downs on this board this last week. I guess this just reflects what life is like, and that any group of people will not always be able to agree on things and really there is nothing wrong with that. But when we discuss things on email it is sometimes different from discussing them in person and things can get mixed up.

I would just like to thank everyone on this board for any support and encouragement they have ever given to me, Karen (my sister) or Karel (my Dad). It means alot to all of us to be cared about and have support and encouragement given to us in a way that means something to those providing it. :D

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend. I hope you all find a special moment in it.

Sending you all love

Jana

xxxx

Thank You Jana and I wish the same to you and your family. You are right about the ups and downs and I am glad to see them heading in the right direction now. It has also meant a great deal to me to be supported and cared about by so many wonderful people. Illness and death cause lots of stress and we need to be keenly aware of that. We are all here to help and be helped, never to hurt. I thank you for your warm message and the best to you and yours.

God Bless You all,

Jane