Hall pass.....

Andrea

leaving for Tahoe on Sunday, returning Wed night.

Onc office called, preliminary reading of today's scans show NED. However, still need to wait for offocial report and they need to investigate why my mom throws up every day.

Have a good weekend! Thanks for the good thoughts.

Andrea, I think you have exceeded the limit for hall passes the fiscal year, you need to get in touch with Ry regarding this, we need money real bad for a road trip!. Have fun in Tahoe, my #1 bil has a truck that is called a Tahoe,wonder if their is a connection

Yeah I have been a hog with little weekend get aways here and there :)

This is funny, my mom just told me that she got a call at 10:30am from the imaging center and they asked her which lobe was removed :shock: I can ONLY hope they were reading the PET scan at that time and wanted to make sure slight uptake was scar tissue :)

Hey, we wanna go too :evil: Ok, ok maybe one hall pass for Tahoe is the limit, so you better make the best use of it Andrea! Enjoy that beautiful, beautiful place. Oh, by the way, my 16-year-old went up with friend last weekend and they have rental mountain (and I do mean MOUNTAIN) bikes at Squaw Valley. So if you're really feeling zippy... :wink:

Have fun Andrea...and I am so happy about NED. There is one thing on my mind though....how many hall passes can you legally get in one year? :lol: You'll have to ask Ry about that one. I put mine in the slot machine and now she won't give me another one. If I really need one badly I am going to beg...no false pride here. :)

Nina

I would take one pedal on a mountain bike, break out in a sweat and fall over. So instead I;ll happily sit on a jet ski on the lake and have it to do the work for me. Heeheee :)

I know, I am taking too many hall places. Sending in my fine to Katie right now through the donation link :)