Wife's Good New's....

Larry

My Wife just completed her fifth round wedsnday of cisplatin/vp16 and here is the good new's.Friday only 2 day's from last treatment and she is back to feeling almost 100% normal.Usually it take's her at least 5-7 day's to feel half way good but not this time.Last month she started taking transfer factor for her immune system plus returned to work and she feel's it the transfer factor is what is making her feel better so much quicker this time.I personally believe it was the return to work that made the biggest difference as i could see a dramatic change in her personality when she returned to work.Must add also that she had a lot of vomiting this time ,in fact it got so bad that her third treatment she was only given VP16...Tomorrow is our 43rd wedding anniversary........

Larry

Larry

I must have missed this. I am sorry that my congratulations are coming late, but I mean them with all my heart. I also bet going back to work is good therapy! I am so happy for you both! You must be a good caregiver.

love and fortitude

elaine

Larry, I'm late responding too, but am so very glad to read the positive words you wrote.

I've had so very little trouble with chemo (Carboplatin & Etoposide), and would like to clone whatever it is about me to everyone else having the same regimen. I'll send my most positive thoughts in hope some of my good fortune rubs off on your wife, and that the side effects become minimal or non-existent.

(Yanno what I love just about the best reading here? It's reading the words of people like you, Larry -- loved ones, friends, supporters of people with cancer who write so very lovingly and thoughtfully, and are such great cheerleaders. I write for myself as do many others, and it's such a treat for me to read when others write.)

Dianne

:P Thank's to everyone and your kind and considerate word's and to all who read and did not comment i know your well wishes were there also.

We attended Mass on our anniversary and i would have notified the priest of our day and we would have recieved acknowledgement and Speacial blessing's ,but not knowing what condition the wife might be in and not wanting to take the chance of her becoming sick we just made it a speacial and private thank's to GOD and pray all here on Lung Cancer Support will enjoy GOD's Blessing's also......

Larry

ps:Thought you all might want to know our Church (our lady of guadalupe)was the first Cathedral built in America in the 21st century and if your interested in seeing it just type in .....our lady of guadalupe cathedral Dodge City......[/b]