Two years on

ronvrens

Tomorrow 2 years ago Pat suddenly left without any last goodbyes, a last kiss like we always had before we parted. She could just take no more and stepped into the peace and calm of heaven where she was suddenly pain free.

Its been a difficult time in many ways without her but I always try and remember the good times we had and enjoyed as a family.

The say time heals. Yes the raw wound is gone but there remains the scarring that will always be with me.

My lady friend Erica has helped me through many dark moments and I appreciate her caring and understanding.

The children have also been a pillar of strength and support.

Thank you to everyone who still thinks about me. i dont have many opportunities to correspond as our communications are not always reliable here in Ghana.

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks you for letting us know you are still about,we miss your posts.I do think about you too and how you are getting on.Good to hear that you still have Erica with you.Keep in touch.

Hi Ronnie,

Hard to believe it has been two years since you lost Pat. I understand what you say about the scarring. It has been nearly 6 1/2 years for me and my husband will always live on in my heart. Triggered memories and anniversary dates can be rough sometimes. Glad you have someone who is caring enough to understand and help you through those times. Take care , Ronnie. It's good to hear from you again.

Hugs,

Sue

I can't believe its been that long.

I don't think any of us TRULY got to part on 100% our terms, say everythng and every goodbye we wanted to, and had every moment we needed. And that is truly hard to be reminded of...especially on anniversries. It is good to hear from you and hope you continue to receive the strength and support from those around you.