Wonderful people you are!

Nitescan

Hi, I just wanted to say to all of you that I think the finest people walking on earth today is all of you here! Having been a caregiver for my wife the last 6yrs with her cancers. We were inseparable the whole time, like alot of you are here, or so it seems anyway, days are so empty, I know she is not suffering anymore. I have done alot of research & read alot of forums & I think this is the best site there is! I will tell you more later about our fight that we finally lost just last week, but I really wanted to tell you what I think of you all! Well....thanks for listening, will try not to be a stranger & fill in more blanks as the days go by!

Welcome Nitescan,

I am sorry for the loss of your wife. As you read through the boards you will see that many of the members of this support group have lost their spouse to lung cancer. They , along with all the members of this support group could be a great source of strength and comfort to you during this time and would want to help you through your time of healing.

My thoughts are with you.

Kate

• 3 weeks later...