Released from Hospital - Florida Bound

Kel M

Hello all,

Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance! After 10 weeks in the hospital, Mom was released this morning!!! She is one of the rare ones to walk away from palliative care and the staff were happy to see her leave under her own steam. :D It's a victory for them too!

We are home and Mom is feeling great! We are off to Florida in a little over a week to enjoy the sun and the beach (and Addie - the links too!). Will take all of your exotic drink orders!!! :o

Thanks, everyone, for seeing me through this experience so far - I appreciate it and your kind thoughts very much. Am off to enjoy what has turned out to be a gorgeous day here! Happy day to all! You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Kel

Ahhhh...three of my favorite things.....sun, beach and golf. I hope you and Mom have a blast and soak in as much of all three as you can!!

Tell her it's my plan to follow in her footsteps. Golf, as soon as the weather permits....and eventually, golf at Pebble Beach!!

Make mine a Margarita rocks, with salt! 8)

Have a great, great trip!!