Peas to the right-Peas to the left. Not good news.

Remembering Dave

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for your support. I cannot tell you how much your support has meant to me over the past week. Getting the chemo over a 5 day period made each day a little worse with fatigue and pain in the joints which are the only side effects I have had so far.........well a little stopped up but Senacot has been helping with that. Now I am looking forward to 2 weeks off with scans on Monday and the 11th. Miracles do happen and believe me I am fighting and praying for a miracle with the results from these upcomming tests but not being able to receive chemo for the past several weeks I am not really expecting one. We are still going through a pretty rough time here at Cacres so please keep the prayers comming.

David C

Well better late than never!! :lol::lol: I don't know how I missed this post, but I've found it now and I will of course send many prayers out for healing and recovery! Plus hugs to keep up everybodies spirits!

(((Dave)))) ((((Karen)))) ((((Faith))))

Blessings

Betty

Hi Dave & Karen,

Dave you thank us for support? Thats the easy part. You are the one who is incredible with all that determination you have to fight this thing. You are one of the bravest people I know who has an incredible wife who adores you and loves you unconditionally and will stop at nothing to help you. It is her faith and your determination that will prevail.

It is us who is blessed to know you both.

Both of you are in my meditation sessions for healing and strength.

Maryanne

I have just seen this post Dave so forgive me being late to reply. I just want to say I am so sorry to hear of this setback and my thoughts and prayers are with you, Karen and your family. You are such a courageous man and you deserve a break. Good Luck with your treatment. Paddy