Alimta Reload #4 - Dodged Another Bullet

CharlieD

Had my fourth and possibly final Alimta Reload at Roswell Park Yesterday. Got the End of Chemo Whole Body Cat Scan sked for Apr 25 to tell us what effect it had. Hoping and praying and praying and praying for good results from that one. The Doc seemed pretty upbeat about the chances of reasonable success.. I think I love her.

Had a little (no big) scare during my exam before Chemo. Doc didn't like what she saw in my left eye so she whisked me off the the MRI Lab for a brain scan. She read it while they were doing it and it turned out to be a scar from an old mini-stroke I had during a Carotid Artery Surgery 8 years ago. I was dumbfounded that she could look in my eye and tell it was there. Oh well she called this am to say she had confirmed it with the Radiologist. Another empty head. Love it.

CharlieD

Hi CharlieD..

Hopin and prayin right along with you, guy, that this last one will take the buggers ALL the way down and keep them there.

Congrats on the empty head. That's always a comfort.

Will be looking for progress from your next scans which will be how long from now?

Cindi o'h