Myrtle Beach!

Requesting a hall pass for the Chapman Trio. We are heading to SC on Saturday. We're getting together with two families we traveled to China with, first stop is Hartsville, SC, where one of them live (home of prestigous Coker College) for a day or two and then on to Myrtle Beach for a day or two. Dave is skipping chemo this week to help him be able to make the trip.

Looking forward to a little get away with good friends, although my mother's major liver surgery is scheduled for next Friday (we're coming home on Wed.) but she told me yesterday afternoon they might change it to Wed., so that will necessitate a Plan B. (I don't even have a Plan B, will have to make one up on the fly). Probably just cut the trip short a day.

If anyone sees a silver subaru flying down I-95 on Saturday, get out of the way - we're leaving town and taking no prisoners!

Karen

Not camping. Dave isn't well enough to tow and set up the travel trailer, even with my (limited) help. We are getting together with two families we traveled to China with, and staying in hotels the whole time. we're spending two nights with one of the families, but staying in a B&B even though they want us to stay at their house, Dave needs a place away from the bedlam to rest. and it will be bedlam at their place! Lots of kids and people in general.

Karen

Ginny, way too funny, but what a good reminder about my melanoma! I know, I've thought about that, what am I going to do? well, I'm going to put on my sunblock, my long sleeved tshirt and the special expensive open weave sunblock shirt I ordered on the internet, and wear capris on the beach. that's what I'm going to do!

oh, yeah, the hat! I won't forget the hat! I bought the BEST hat for sun when we were in Montana, can't wait to wear it again, and I'm not a hat person! and yes, sunglasses, always for me.

Dave always wears a hat. he's just a hat guy. but I imagine he won't spend alot of time on the beach. he doesn't like the beach anyway, he doesn't like all the sand or something, and I bet he spends alot of time resting in the room.

thanks everyone, I'm excited! now, if I can find time to shave my legs, get out my warm weather clothes, pack, and help get the house ready for the open house the realtor is having on Sunday, I'll be good to go!

Karen