URGENT>>> I NEED INFO

InCalifornia

DEAR PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD, IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS I HAVE STATED THE CONDITION OF MY BROTHER...AFTER ALL OF YOUR ADVICE, WE HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE HIM TO A DIFFERENT CANCER CENTER AND SEEK OTHER OPINIONS, I CANNOT BEAR LOSING HIM TO THIS DISEASE...HE WAS DIAGNOSED LAST AUGUST AND THEY ARE ALREADY SAYING THAT AFTER ALMITA NOTHING ELSE CAN BE DONE...THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANY MRI'S OR CT SCANS FOR A WHILE NOW...THESE PEOPLE HAVE FAILED TO GIVE HIM TEH BEST TREATMENT..EVEN IF WE HAVE TO PAY CASH, WE ARE WILLING TO TAKE HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE...

HE IS BEING TREATED IN A CANCER CENTER IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY...NOT THE BEST TREATMENT!

FOR THE ONES THAT LIVE IN CALIFORNIA... WHERE IS THE BEST LUNG CANCER CENTER WHERE WE CAN TAKE HIM?

HOW DO WE GO FROM HERE?

CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS?

I'M LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS, CANNOT EAT, I'M STRESSED OUT TO THE MAX... BUT I WON'T STOP FIGHTING FOR HIM!

THERE IS A GOD THAT I BELIEVE IN AND I KNOW HE WILL OPEN DOORS FOR US!

THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME...YOU CAN EMAIL ME PRIVATELY IF YOU WANT!

YTMO2002@YAHOO.COM

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Great! Fingers crossed that City of Hope will make all the difference. I've heard good things about them. Nothing worse than dealing with people you don't feel are working WITH you and in your best interest. Your brother is so fortunate to have you fighting this with him. Good luck!

Dear InCal,

I'm so so glad you've got someplace to go and get a second opinion. Please keep us posted how it goes.

By the way, could we please, please at least have a first name, even if it's fake. LOL! It just makes it feel more personal to respond.

Love,

Peggy

Hi In Cal,

You are doing the right thing by taking your bro for another opinion. If anything that will help you clear your mind with all that is happening.

I wish you best of luck there and pray that they have another treatment that could help him.

Please keep us posted.

Maryanne

So glad you are getting a second opinion. I have heard many excellent things about the City of Hope. Please know we are thinking of you and continuing prayers for you and your brother.