This is the best support site!

Leslie221

I found another support website sponsored by ACOR. Makes me very thankful for this one! It's a clumsy design, difficult to use, find info, etc. Felt like so much trouble just to be able to log on that I won't go there very often.

This site is so easy to use and well organized. Just sending a pat on the back to everyone who makes this site possible!

Dee,

My cousin is an architect and lives in Reading. I don't remember what city you live in. He and I have never met in person. In fact, we didn't know the other existed until we came across each other on the internet while we were both doing genealogy a few years ago! Would love to see England some day.

Leslie

If it makes it any better, Katieb and I lived in England for a while.. Lived right off the Thames River in Hammersmith and I worked in Hounslow...

So the site isnt in England but theres definitely a little England in us...

What makes this site so wonderful is all the wonderful members like yourself..

Rick

This is the best support site!

Yes it is, Leslie, and thank you for saying so!

I've discovered several other forums since I've joined here, and while this one really is the best, I enthusiastically applaud all the other sites for any attempts to do something like this to offer hope and information to lung cancer patients.

Thanks again,

Love,

Peggy

This site is the greatest thing I know of for lung cancer patients and their caregivers. KatieB and Rick have been awsome at giving all of us the very best. I appreciate, very much, their efforts and pray for them each day. I hope Katie's brother is ok.

Nina