Steve Neifert

SJAS

Thank you all for your support during this difficult time. If you would like to know a bit more about Steve, I have attached his obituary.

http://www.legacy.com/pressdemocrat/Leg ... d=15517748

His service turned out beautifully and was opened by Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven," just as Steve kiddingly requested. Leave it to Steve to bring rock & roll to an old historic church!

Joyce, Alex & Scott

Joyce, so sorry for the lost of your husband. My condolences are sent to you and your family.

The obit was beautifully written and I can see what a wonderful soul Steve was. You both have done so much to help with funding and to promote awarness of this horrible disease.

May he live on in your heart forever. Please know that he will always be close by, and one day you will be together again.

I knew you were going to have them play "Stairway to Heaven". What a beautiful song and one of my favorites also. I know he had a tremendous smile on his face when it was played.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Dear Joyce & Boys,

Please know that you have my deepest sympathies and prayers to get thru this difficult time in your lives. It sounds like you and Steve were a beautiful couple that had an exceptional life together. His sons have so much to be proud of in both of their parents. God bless Joyce.

Love,