Getting new scans done today need some good vibes.

jcawork

Sorry for the delay in posting results. Agian we have issues w/ the results and they will be re-read by the Guru next week w/ he is back from vacation.

My head MRI was ok- we know that. Preliminary is we have had Liver progression w/ a new met but everything else stayed the same. I am of course not happy.

I am still in pelvic pain and finally something showed up, my rt ovary is pressing on my colon and has blocked my rt ureter tube. Will probaby get radiation.

Will post final info when I know. Thanks for the posts.

Love,

Jen

Hi,

Well the Guru read my scans and says its in my liver and Topo is not working anymore. Everything else seems stable or smaller. Head MRI was fine, for now. I am having my right ovary radiated starting this week as its pressing on my ureter tube and causing problems. They think it may be the cause of my pelvic pain, but to me it doesnt explain 5 months of diareaha as bowels checked out okay.

I am very depressed and of course thinking all the doom and gloom that I can. I always felt better that it had not hit my liver. Well, thats over. How long can you live w/ liver mets? Also dont know what my next chemo will be. Blood transfusions due to low reds. I feel beat to shi_ quite honestly and pissed off.

Thanks for listening.

Love,

Jen

Continuing in prayer for you Jen. Not easy or pleasant news to hear. Will they do radiation on the liver mets? My three email sisters and I pray for you often and have our church groups praying for you also. Sometimes God chooses to give the gift of miraculous healing but we know that all of us will face death some day. I pray that God will gift you with life for many many more years and find something that will work to eradicate that cancer. pammie