Heather is a star!

gail

Heather,

What a great job. My daughter has to do a review on 3 news stories a month for school. Yours will be the next one she reviews. Perhaps we can educate her teacher and class on lung cancer. Even if we educate a few it will help. Congrats again. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Faylene

Dear Heather,

You did a wonderful job showing how lc affects everyone and not just smokers. Yes, it was sad and I am sure you wish they had gotten all that you wanted to convey,but thats the way news is. They show you what they want you to see. I do think it conveyed loud in clear though that lc strikes the healthy young woman as well as men without a cause and is dx late due to no symptoms usually. We are all very proud of you and you are in my prayers always,

God Bless,

Jane

Heather,

I know you are disappointed in the fact they cut out so much out of your story , but I want you to know that from what I saw your presentation made quite an impact. You brought to light the fact that lung cancer can effect young, non smoking women, as well as smokers. You captured the audience with your emotion and determination to fight. You really touched my heart with this presentation. I'm sure others felt the same. Thank you and God bless you.

Love,

Sue