Prayers for my Mom

Nancy B

My Mom fell yesterday and was taken by ambulance to the hospital. She will have surgery tonight at 7ET. She fell on her previously replaced hip and the bone in her leg tore away from the pin. She may have to have another total hip replacement. She is 81 years old and very active.

This wonderful woman went into the hospital on the day of each of my surgeries and didn't leave until I was released 6 days later. She slept in a chair. She wouldn't even leave me to go eat. Finally the nurses started bringing her trays. I don't know how she did it but I couldn't have done it without her.

Please pray for healing and a speedy recovery from surgery. She is in Florida and I am in CA. I firmly believe in the power of prayer and there are so many prayer voices here. Thank you.

Love and hugs to all of you.

Nancy B

Thanks Ginny, Melinda and Ann. She is in Fort Myers. She and my Dad volunteer at the Gulf Coast Hospital twice a week so everybody there knows them. I think she is being well taken care of. She works on pediatrics and everybody knows her as Grandma Dean. Thanks again.

Love and hugs,

Nancy B

((((Nancy)))),

I SO believe in the power of prayer. For one, I truly believe that is why I am still here.

So MANY prayers being offered for your wonderful Mother. Our prayers for sure will have her lifted up, you know? Please keep us posted on her progress. Sorry this happened at this time of Thanksgiving. Will be thinking of you both!

Warm wishes and prayers,

Kasey