My sign from God

jdjenkins

I thought I would share my recent message from God with you all.

A friend of mine gave me a gift cert. for a massage for my birthday this year. Last week I went to receive the massage. I have had several massages before but never by a man. I must admit I was a little nervous when a nice young man came to get me. But I thought to myself how stupid just get over it. He asked what brought me in for a massage, and I told him that I was stressed out and had alot of muscle aches. I told him my Dad had been sick with cancer for the last year and it really was hard on me. Well he proceeded to give me a wonderfully relaxing massage. I never said another word to him, but silently prayed to God to send me a sign that he was still with me. Well, when he had finished the massage he bent down and warmly told me he knew how hard it was to have a parent with cancer. His Mom had been sick with cancer a few years back. He offered me a complementary 1 1/2 hour massage any time I wanted. Well with that I started to cry. It was such a sweet thing for him to do for me. I told him that the Lord sends good people into your life when you need them. He said I like to think that too. As I was leaving he gave me a big hug and told me he would see me soon. I really believe the Lord sent that as a message to me that he was with me and would help me through this journey.

He was my angel for the day!!!!

I hope you all get a visit from your angels too.

Denise