Letters to Santa From BIG Boys and Girls

Ann

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

not sure if it this worked

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at kevin's Office party. It was ali who spiked the punch with too much jack daniels . I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like christmas tree.

I thought it was funny when I put matt's socks on my head and danced the booty bounce on the easy chair while singing `tequila makes her clothes fall off'. I didn't mean to break kevin's ipod and don't know why kevin would accuse me of vagrancy.

I don't remember calling Doug's wife a slimy piglet---even though she looked like one with purple eye shadow and pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Dawn's husband's belly button, it was only because I ate too much of that cheesecake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my scooter through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a warm lion and have me arrested for embezzelment!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all silly and intelligent. And I'm really not to blame for any of this green stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and sneakily yours,

Rochelle (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 32 bucks!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Fay's Office party. It was Libby who spiked the punch with too much sex on the beach. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like roses.

I thought it was funny when I put Peggy's kilt on my head and danced the Macarena on the couch while singing `Too Sexy'. I didn't mean to break Fay's iPod and don't know why Fay would accuse me of indecent exposure.

I don't remember calling Steve's wife a huge cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Rochelle's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that cheeseburger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Hummer through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a tall dog and have me arrested for homicide!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all cold and sweet. And I'm really not to blame for any of this happy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and very yours,

Becky (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 7 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Pat's Office party. It was Kasey who spiked the punch with too much diet coke. I can't help it if I drank 716 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like mothballs.

I thought it was funny when I put Peggy's bra on my head and danced the hokey pokey on the cedar chest while singing `let it be'. I didn't mean to break Pat's webcam and don't know why Pat would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Jerry's wife a beautiful goat---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on koko's husband's big toe, it was only because I ate too much of that burrito.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my toyota through my neighbor's attic. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a lazy dog and have me arrested for forgery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all bright and sensitive. And I'm really not to blame for any of this angry stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and softly yours,

lynne (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 1 bucks!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Joan's Office party. It was Lara who spiked the punch with too much diet coke. I can't help it if I drank 9 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like candy.

I thought it was funny when I put Katy's jeans on my head and danced the slow dance on the bed while singing `Joy to the World'. I didn't mean to break Joan's computer and don't know why Joan would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling John's wife a sweet cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Martha's husband's hand, it was only because I ate too much of that spagetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Toyota through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a pretty dog and have me arrested for stealing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all beautiful and colorful. And I'm really not to blame for any of this bright stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and swiftly yours,

Tina (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 12 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jackie's Office party. It was Sandy who spiked the punch with too much Pinot Noir. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Christmas tree.

I thought it was funny when I put Kasey's Tidy Whities on my head and danced the Monkey on the Desk while singing `Ave Marie'. I didn't mean to break Jackie's Ipod and don't know why Jackie would accuse me of Insider Trading.

I don't remember calling Dave's wife a sexy rooster---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and purple lipstick!

And when I threw up on Claire's husband's Elbow, it was only because I ate too much of that Ravioli.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Scooter through my neighbor's Garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a macho cat and have me arrested for larceny!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all beautiful and crazy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this soothing stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and clumsily yours,

Ginny (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kim's Office party. It was Kay who spiked the punch with too much vodka collins. I can't help it if I drank 23 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like jasmine.

I thought it was funny when I put John's sweater on my head and danced the The Frug on the couch while singing `God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen'. I didn't mean to break Kim's computer and don't know why Kim would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling Charlie's wife a robust cow---even though she looked like one with magenta eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Sally's husband's toe, it was only because I ate too much of that applesauce.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tractor through my neighbor's porch. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a small aardvark and have me arrested for identity theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all glass and bumpy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this bright stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Awkwardly yours,

Leslie (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 197 bucks!

:lol: