Going for Second Chemo Treatment

ztweb

Many of you responded about my Dad's fear with going for Chemo. Tomorrow he starts round number two. We are all meeting there as a family to give him support, as again, he is scared. He is a trooper though, and wants to see the grandbabies get bigger, so will do anything. Thanks for your support in this. He LOVED your responses last time, and actually grew quite strong because of them. After tomorrow I will know more about the medicines, and such, so as to be able to get more information from you all. Keep praying! Thanks!

I'm glad your father was able to gain some strength from the posts received here. I am even more warmed by the love and support your family is surrounding him with.

He is one lucky man. And I'm sure, you would say you are one lucky daughter to have a dad like him.

I will be praying all day tomorrow for your dear dad. Do you know what time he will be going in, I'll say a special prayer at that hour.

It looks like your dad is emotionally prepared to go for another round. Getting to know the grandkids is a major motivator. I have a second grandchild due in early July. I am about ready to start treatment again myself. Your dad and all have my prayers.

Don M