Back From the Big CIty!!

Jyoung20

What an awesome trip!!! Besides meeting three of the most wonderful people I have ever met (Bunny, Joanie and Alisa) we had a great time. The press conference went better than great. Journalists from Elle, People, Prevention, Ladies Home Journal and about 8 others were in attendance. I got to tell my story and promote lung cancer awareness. I was told that nothing would be in print for about six months, most likely during lung cancer awareness month. They are supposed to contact me via phone for any other information they may need. I also met Dr. Julie Brahmer from Johns Hopkins (oncologist) and was she ever impressive. She is brilliant!!! She is also a member of WALC and very vocal about lung cancer. We had so,so much fun and I won't ever forget those cab rides. It's nice to be back home with some peace and quiet. I will be adding pics later after I figure out how. For now, I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

LOVE YA'LL

Jamie