Mother's Day Grief

tnmynatt

I hear ya. I'm dreading going to the graveyard today - although I need to place pink flowers on mom's grave. It'll be the first time to visit mom's grave and dad's grave. Ron is not far from them. I don't have children so I don't what you're feeling today.

You're so early on in this gross journey.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Janet

Ditto that, Tina! It's hard. I'm not only missing Don with great anguish, but I am missing my mom and dad, too! I did fine with my mother's death, all except Mother's Day. I have had a hard time every single year on Mother's Day for the past six years! We always bought her really pretty flowers that she could plant outside because she loved to watch them grow.

Mike got me a beautiful Hibiscus plant, so that helped a lot!

Don always bought lots and lots of flowers and hanging plants the Sat. before Mother's Day, so I did the same thing yesterday, and bought for myself the same kind he always bought just for me! They are hanging out front and today (inbetween the incessant rain), I plan to plant the others.

So, hang in there, Tina, plant some flowers and water them with your tears - that's what I will be doing today!

Much love,

Peggy