Marsha Blum

Inkerdoodler

Jim Franklin's sister Marsha Blum, of Columbus, Ohio, sister of the late James W. Franklin II, left this world on March 25 at 5:45 after a valiant 7 year battle with NSCLC. She leaves her loving husband Jack, two sons - John of Columbus, and David of St. Louis, MO, and two daughters Kristine Brumfield of Columbus, and Rebecca Blum of California, 3 grandsons, and 5 granddaughters and many nieces and nephews. She worked for years as a medical assistant, and was a talented artist and crafter in the field of rubber stamping. Her loving heart and generous spirit were gifts to so many friends and relatives, and she will be sorely missed. She was the most loving sister in law and I will miss her laughter forever. I have great faith that she is holding hands with her brother Jim tonight and they are both smiling.

Sandy Franklin

Sandy I am so sorry. She sounds like a wonderful and loving, and much loved person. I'm sure that she and Jim are together trying with all their might to make their love felt and known to their families and friends all the way from heaven.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear this news. Iwill say a prayer for everyone during this difficult time. Thanks

Sandy, I am so very sorry. I know celebrating these two lives together will be a really beautiful event for you and your family. I'm thinking of you and saying a prayer.