Just waiting...

Kat

My mom had some kind of test on Wed. I believe a pet scan...Please forgive me that I don't know all the terminalogy very well! We don't get the results back until next Thursday. This test will determine if they will continue the chemo or stop all treatment. I am so scared! I just buried my Dad a month ago and I can't go through this again! I want to stay positive but the truth is I know how horrible this disease is and how quickly it took my Dad. I don't know how to do this again! I can't understand why this is happening to us.

Hi Kat,

I know it's easier said than done - but please try not to worry and stress yourself out. I can completely relate to what you are feeling and will get really nervous when any test or scan needs to be done. At one point, I started to feel anxious a few weeks before the scheduled test!

I'm so sorry to hear the adversities you have faced in this short time. Oftentimes I think we don't think that we can handle anymore but we end up doing it anyway. My new mottos are: "Take it minute by minute" and "Tomorrow is a whole new day."

Praying for good news on Thursday,

Shirley

Oh, my!

I can't imagine what you are going through right now, so soon after losing your father. I pray that the scans will bring good news, and I pray that you and your mom can have soem peace while you wait for the results. The waiting is so hard.

Please keep us informed, and know that we are praying for you!

:) Kelly