Looking to Share

ernrol

Diagnosed Stage IV lung cancer July 2005. Inoperable and no radiation. I have been cancer free since November 2005. I am new to this site and unfamiliar with all the workings. I don’t even know how this will post. I thought I had put a photo in this will have to go back and check.

Chris,

Great to hear from you. There is more to my story and I try to share all I can with others. I came over to this web site because I have been e-mailing Ned and he thought it was a good site. Besides having such good results with my treatment, I have never had a sick or bad day. I give all the credit to the Good Lord.

Is there a spell check on this site? I am such a poor speller that I do everything in Word then paste it.

Ernie

Hi and welcome Ernie,

What a wondeful and inspiring story of personal triumph you have brought to this wonderful community. Your success and willingness to share is an enormous contribution!

Thank you so much! I will look forward to hearing much more of your successful adventure with LC :)

Continued good health to you and yours.

Best,

-Rod

Hi...just wanted to let you know...your message came thru loud and clear yesterday...the whole story....and made all of our hearts smile...what an inspiring story...and OF COURSE God heals....they are plenty of miracle's waiting to happen...YOU are a living example...keep up the good work

PamS.

I just want to thank all of you that have responded. I want to try to chat with each one of you. I am trying to learn all the ways on this site. I just want to encourage as many as I can. I try to share all of the things that I did and still do in hopes that they will get the same results. Going through all the chemo and test and never having any bad side affect has been mind-boggling. I just thank the Lord for each day. Stay in touch.

Ernie