Andrea.. thinking of you today

Tami

Thank you Tami for remembering :)

The mass was seen on the colonoscopy (shame on the doctor who missed it in December :twisted: ). Dr. said it is very large and he is 95% sure it is just a lipoma. He did multiple biopsies to be sure and I will find out in a few days. I want to know now of course :roll: If bengin, we will re-MRI it in 6 months.

Now if this is ok, I am contemplating FINALLY taking a vacation, it has been 4 years since I took a real trip (weekend to Vegas doesn't count), and I never went on a honeymoon. I am worried b/c I have routine blood work Nov 28, but my mom said I am an idiot if I worry about that in considering a trip :oops: A second condition has to be trip insurance in case something comes up with my dad since his scans are also Nov. 28. My mom said there is no need, but that at least she can comprehend :)

Have a great trip Andrea. You have to tell us where you are going. If you have some extra room in some of your luggage I might just fit. You deserve to get away from all of this for a while. Enjoy your husband and yourself. You make a darling couple. Have fun.

Nina

Dear Andrea,

I am sure you have heard the expression.. "Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today"

Just do it... you guys deserve time to yourselves, and also it would make you parents very happy. :D And we want them to be happy? Right??

Go for it!!

By the way, my fingers are still crossed for all you guys...

Maryanne :wink: