Missing Tim

patut

Well, it's been almost 23 months since Tim passed and I've come a long way. But on certain days like today I miss him so much. I recently was invited out by a gentleman my age and we went to dinner and a concert.

But when it was all over, I realized that in my mind I am still married to Tim. I even put my wedding ring back on for a while. This month would have been our 46th wedding anniversary. Maybe that's why I'm feeling as I am right now. I'll get through it, I always do.

Just venting, I guess.

Cyndy

Timothy P 1938-2004 We all miss you.

Cyndy, what to say. 27 months here and I absolutely still feel married to Earl. I talk to him all the time (I know, some would say that I am certifiable).

Tim will always be with you, in your heart and mind. But, we do move on and we do find happiness.

I have had 2 dates, the 1st told me he had Lyme disease and due to that he was an excessive drooler, the 2nd said he had had a 'small' heart attack a month before our date and had bad breath due to his meds. I have now taken up the cause for celibacy.

Hang in there my friend, we had wonderful, irreplaceable men.