No Cancer!!!

Tracey Huguley

Just wanted to update all of you. Godfrey does not have cancer. We received the final news this week. :lol:

I've been exhausted....

He does have chronic interstitial lung disease. If any of you know what the best treatment for this is...we would appreciate it...seems like it is going to be a guessing game.

They want him to start on steroids and then we'll see.

This has been a roller coaster. I'm excited and at the same time I feel sad that everyone can't have this outcome.

His pulmonary Dr. said today that another person just came to him and was dx with stage 4 lung cancer and did not have any tumor/masses. :twisted:

Be careful. Seems some doctors are too quick to dx something that may not be lung cancer.

Thanks for all your support. I'd love to stay here and be a support to you and others that may come here.

Love and hugs,

Tracey and Godfrey Huguley and kids and dogs....smile...

Tracey,

Such good news for all of you. Very happy for all.

Such is true, however, lung disease of any kind is not a good thing. I have interstitial fibrosis (among other things...!!) and it contributes to Shortness of Breath. I hope that the steroids will help him in the combat!

Very good. Just very good.

Cindi o'h