would have been,,,,,,

shirleyb

Today would have been mine and Randy's 31st wedding anniversary. No one to sing our anniversary song to this morning. It was always who could sing it first to the other in the morning. Silly little things like that....I still miss him. I guess I will always miss him and still love him. Isn't that the way it is when you lose those you love?

Always......warm and gentle hugs.

((((((((((Shirley))))))))))

These special days can really knock us off our feet. It seems no matter how many years pass, we still take certain dates so hard. I will certainly raise a toast to you and Randy and the love you shared for so many years. I hope you can reflect on many happy memories today and remember that the good times always outweighed the bad. You're such a great friend and I will always be here for you.

I only knew him a short time but he was so much fun. I am sure you cherish all those happy memories and are so sad that you don't have him here with you. Prayers for you during this difficult time.

Donna G