Janet K. is gone

Fay A.

Our friend, Janet K., passed away on Friday, October 24th, 2003. Her husband emailed me that day, but I was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday so didn't learn that she had died until he called my house on Saturday morning and spoke with my husband. My husband told me when he came to pick me up as I was being released Saturday afternoon.

My heart is breaking. I wasn't able to visit with her last week as I had hoped to do.

Her husband, son, Mother, and other family members have my deepest sympathies for their loss. It's our loss, too. She was such an incredible person.

Fay A.

So sorry to hear this sad news. It was just Sept. 25th she thought she had pneumonia and one month later 10/24 she is gone. It is so sad, and she was too young, 44 and also for her 13 yr old son and husband. They will be in my prayers that they find peace. Donna G

How terrible that she is gone..she was trying so hard to be here for her son.

I don't think that losing people will ever get easier no matter how long I am here... It just gets harder and harder. I hope that Janet's family is able to find some sort of peace...