Getting to know you - March 24

Ann

Ok, friends...let's be honest with this one....

After shopping, do you return your grocery carts to the proper place or do you leave them close your car for someone else?

I'm with you on this one, Kasey. Seeing people leave their carts all over the parking lot is one of my pet peeves. In addition to being just palin annoying, it's also a hazard. I've had more than one car dinged by runaway shopping carts.

90% of the time I return, unless I am forced to park in some ungodly far away spot, then I simply say it's there fault for not having enough cart racks and let it out there in no man's land. That's what they pay the high school kids to do anyway. lol.

Just copy JB's response here. If I look around and can't even see a cart return I put it somewhere where it won't roll. If I don't have Jillian with me I don't mind the trek, but I'm not leaving her alone to return the cart.

I return almost always, but like others circumstances may interfer.

What I do though is park where it says "Customers with children". I have children, although they are grown and have children of their own but it doesn't say "Customers who have children with them". And sorry, I shopped for many years with young children and never found it a problem to carry or walk the children back to the car.

i usually return mine - unless there is some reason that i have to hurry and I am now where near one of those returns.......like Janet, I usually try to park right near one of those return things so it is easy to take it back.