Need somebody to talk to!

About the only bright spot in my life so far this year was last week when I spoke to a wonderful lady name Kathy at a hospital in Richmond, Va. She lost her husband 3 years ago to lung cancer.

My wife was admitted to the hospital the first of Feb. because they found a mass in her lung during pre surgery tests so she could have spinal fusion surgery. After that, it was discovered she had a brain tumor deep in her brain. Before anything could be done, she developed hydra sephallis and everything went down hill from there. We finally had my darling Becki brought home last

thursday under Hospice. She will probably pass on today or tomorrow.

I hope that through communicating with people like this group, it will help me get through this because I feel like I'm going out of my mind.

I want everyone that has love ones that are sick to know my heart goes out to you and your families and may God bring you peace.

Dear Tom

I am so very, very sorry for all that you and Becki are going through. I am glad you found this site though and I do hope you will find it warm and welcoming as well as supportive.

Please let us know how we can help you and know that there is always someone here to lend an ear or shoulder and offer you strength.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Becki as well as your family at this most difficult time.

Warmly,

Christine.

Tom-

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. We (unfortunately) have many members that know what you are going through. I hope that you keep posting and let us help you through this. It helps to talk to someone. Hospice should keep her comfortable and help you as well.

Rochelle

Tom,

You and Becky are in my prayers. I am so sorry you are going through this. As the others said hospice should be able to make Becky comfortable and they can help you too to get through this difficult time. Please come back and let us know how we can help. There are some wonderful people on this site and many of us have gone through this. We do care.

God Bless,

Sharon

Hi Tom,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please take comfort in knowing there are a lot of great people here standing by you. Also, know that hospice is a wonderful organization, they will make sure that Becki is comfortable, and they will help you through this.

prayers are coming your way.

Gail