Getting to Know You - April 28

Ann

This will be really boring as was today. This morning I brought our new car to the body shop in Cassellberry, picked up a (free) rental, went to the grocery store and then home. I put away the groceries, read part of Doris Kearns Goodwin's biography (it's good). This afternoon I returned to the body shop (still in Casselberry), returned the free but not very impressive Kia Minivan, payed my large bill, and drove home.

I hope your day was more interesting.

Muriel

I talked to a really good friend this morning that I had been out of touch with for months now. After getting a good pep talk, I am feeling much better and really upbeat about life!!!!

This is really superficial. I always wear boring black or jeans to work, but broke the mold and wore a colorful print sweater today and received many compliments. Now, it could be they were so shocked to see my sweater before they saw me coming 'round the corner, but I choose to believe they loved me in the sweater!

Sometimes you hold on to what you can out of any given day!

lynne

I went back to work today after being off since the beginning of January to care for my mom. I was so worried about going back, but it ended up being a good day. I received so much support from my co-workers--I was overwhelmed. :-)

Robbi

I have to be at work at 8:30 and I woke up today at 8:35! After getting dressed like a crazy person, brushing my teeth - thank God there is not much hair left to brush- and skipping my coffee and breakfast - I drove the 2 miles to work and arrived at 8:50!! My first student was already there waiting for me!

After that start the rest of my day seemed very good in comparison :lol::lol: